1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, dead relatives
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cry all the time but seldom about real life anymore
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It’s ink and functional, what’s to like?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I am not a goat, I don’t have children either.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I am probably too much hard work but we’d meet up occasionally and have a laugh.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Seldom, it betrays a need to be superior. I do try to be funny.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Why ever for?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No although you have to get the knot just right. Buy slip-ons
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Women: Body, breasts, hips, legs and face in that order. Men: Roughly the same. Your eyes and brain do this before the information ever makes it to your conscious, I sometimes look again.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
A tendency to judge without any substantiating data. It is a nurtured instinct.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Nobody, I have many fond memories.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
No … it is verging on tedious.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None – its the weekend and its the summer: shorts.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Mnnnn, now let me think long and hard on this insightful thought!
23. FAVORITE SMELL/S?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I seldom talk on the phone anymore, I have a Blackberry
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Less with every question.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
American Football playoffs, Soccer quarter finals onwards.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken or Pizza Express Polo Ad Astra
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings with a twist
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sentinal – nice title not very good movie
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer and winter for different reasons, who thinks up these questions?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Oh come on!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Vanilla ice cream - didn’t we cover that already?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Are they meant to?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Gone Tomorrow, Lee Child and Wuthering Heights, Emilly Bronte
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My hand and mouse
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I don’t watch TV much, not last night
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Is this too much cleavage?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither – never was much into that kind of thing
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Jeesus - Bali
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes - perseverance
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital on earth, I’m indigenous
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Jesus, can I pick the questions?
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We were in the same geographic location at the same time. I said Hello. She said
Hello back. She then got married, I waited a while.
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
I have a beaker.
50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Jesus, mostly because I want to see whether he really was white with a beard considering he was born in Palestine. I’d quite like to confirm he really was just a man, which seems obvious to me but lots of people disagree. Paul (the guy that Jesus apparently appeared to on the road to Damascus), I’d quite like to know what really happened with him and whether he ever gave any thought to the consequences, did he ever imagine it would become anything like the Catholic church for instance. I’d invite god but of course he wouldn’t show up. I’d invite Pete because he invited me and for his cracking upside down one liners, which are funny and not sarcastic, I think. Lee Child because I aspire, Nabokov because I’d really like to know what drove him to write something so beautiful and so socially contentious. Did people look at him differently after. I’d also like to know whether Hitler ever thought his concepts would ever become what they became. Or did it all just snowball, was he misunderstood and misrepresented, that sort of thing. I suppose Moses would be quite interesting, but then he’d not show up either. How many is that?